Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup
"Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes, and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal. Allow 6 hours cooking time".
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Place meat, corn, green beans, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, soup mix, and salt and pepper to taste into the slow cooker, stir to combine.
Cook on LOW for at least 6 hours. Add water if necessary.