Beef Pot Roast (Sandra Lee)
- 1 12oz bag frozen onion
- 1 8 oz bag frozen baby carrots
- 1 8 oz package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound small new potatoes halved
- 4 lbs chuck roast rinsed and patted dry
- 2 T oil
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 c. low sodium beef broth
- 1/4 c. steak sauce
Into slow cooker put vegetables.
Season the roast with s&p. In a large skillet, brown the meat on all sides in oil. When it is browned, put it in the slow cooker on top of the vegetables.
In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients. Pour over top of meat. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low 8 to 9 hours.