Grilled Baja Fish Tacos with Fiesta Slaw
- 1 C. finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 C. thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 C. finely chopped green onions
- 2 T. finely chopped cilantro
- 3 T. fresh OJ
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- Salt / Pepper
- 1 lb. skinless mahi-mahi, pompano, yellow snapper, halibut, or cod fillets
- Flour tortillas
- 1 C. sour cream
Combine cabbage, radishes, green onions and cilantro in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the juices and oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetables and toss to blend.
Prepare a very hot charcoal fire or oreheat gass grill to 500 degrees.
Brush fish with EVOO and season to taste.
Grill fish 3-4 minutes per side, turning once.
Top the fish with slaw and add sour cream to taste.