Baked Potato Salad
- 4 1/2 pounds, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 envelopes (.7 oz each) italian salad dressing mix
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic
In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and dressing mixes. Place in two greased 13x9 baking dishes. Bake uncovered, at 400* for 45 minutes or until tender. Cool.
Transfer to a large bowl. Add peppers, onions, eggs and bacon. Toss gently.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, mix well. Pour over salad and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.