Raspberry Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
You can use fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries as well
- 2 Pkge(each 300 g) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 3/4 cup butter,softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light cream-10%
Grease 10-in bundt pan,set aside. Measure out 1 cup of the raspberries;thaw in sieve,reserving juice. Thaw remaining berries,puree in food processor,adding reserved juice. Press through sieve into bowl to remove seeds,add icing sugar. Set sauce aside.
In bowl,beat butter with sugar until light 7 fluffy,beat in eggs,1 at a time. Beat in vanilla.
In separate bowl,whisk together flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt;stir half into butter mixture. Stir in sour cream,stir in remaining flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Spread half in prepared pan;spindle with reserved drained berries. Spread remaining batter over top.
Bake in centre of 350F oven for 40 min. or until top springs back when lightly touched. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 min..Remove from pan;let cool completely on rack.
Melt remaining chocolate chips with cream,pour over cake,drizzling down side. Serve with reserved raspberry sauce
You'll also love
- Philly Cheese and Ground Beef... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Newburg 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Plum Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Bites 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Smoothies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Dream Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Crepes with Cinnamon... 4/5 (1 Votes)