Mustard Dill Tortellini Salad Skewers
- Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette*:
- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (8-oz.) package frozen sugar snap peas
- 68 (4-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil Kosher
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water.
2. Place sugar snap peas in a small bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water.
3. Thread each skewer with 1 sugar snap pea, 1 tortellini, and 1 tomato half. Place skewers in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette over skewers, turning to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours. Transfer skewers to a serving platter; discard any remaining vinaigrette.
*1 (12-oz.) bottle light Champagne vinaigrette may be substituted