Valentines Day Chocolate Martini
Make Valentines day special with a chocolate martini.
- 4 (4-ounces each) pudding cups refrigerated Swiss Miss® Creamy Milk Chocolate Pudding
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (4-ounces) cup chopped unfrosted brownies
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from reddiwip.com
Combine pudding and almond extract in small bowl; mix until well blended.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of the pudding mixture into each of four 8-ounce martini or wine glasses. Cover evenly with brownies, raspberries and remaining pudding mixture.
Top with Reddi-wip just before serving. Garnish with almonds and additional raspberries, if desired
You'll also love
- Rockin' Salsa 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Hot Asiago Crab & Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate"... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Tabla's Tart and Fruity Sangria 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Safe Homemade Eggnog 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Baileys Grasshopper 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Olive Garden Toasted Marshmallow... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)