Tabla's Tart and Fruity Sangria
Tabla's Tart and Fruity Sangria is the perfect slashing drink on a summer day.
- 1 bottle dry red wine, 750 ml
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup gin
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 cups assorted sliced fresh fruit, such as apples, oranges, plums, pineapple and grapes, and rhubarb
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher.
Refrigerate for at least 1 day and for up to 2 days.
Serve in tall glasses over ice.