- 8 oz. dry orzo
- 2 cups sliced fresh spinach
- 1 ⁄2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 ⁄2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella
- 1 ⁄4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. each fresh lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Adapted from cuisinerecipes.com
Cook orzo in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Add spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella, scallions, and pine nuts; toss to combine.
Whisk together lemon juice, oil, and vinegar; toss with orzo mixture to coat. Season salad with salt and black pepper.
You'll also love
- Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chesapeake Crab Dip 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini “Noodles” with... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Tomato Gnocchi Florentine Soup 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Nutella Raviolis 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian Turkey & Orzo Soup 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Orzo with Parmesan and Basil 4.5/5 (29 Votes)