Greek Style Orzo Salad
Orzo pasta is tossed with olives, tomatoes, feta cheese, and spinach. A delicious and brightly colored salad. Enjoy!
- 1/2 pound orzo
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped finely
- 1 cup crumbled Greek feta
- 1 bunch flat-leaf spinach, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Adapted from yahoo.com
Bring a salted pot of water to a boil over high heat. Boil the orzo until just cooked. Rinse with cold water, drain well, and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Bring to room temperature prior to serving.