Sausage Biscuit Bites
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (61 Votes)
- 2 (10 count) cans flaky biscuits (Grands Jr)
- 1 lb sausage (Tennessee Pride)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400.
Mix uncooked sausage and cheese gently until well blended. Shape into 40 balls of equal size.
Remove biscuits from cans and separate each biscuit into two layers, making 40 total biscuit layers. Press one layer of biscuit into cup of lightly greased mini-cupcake pan. Repeat with remaining layers.
Place sausage-cheese ball in each biscuit cup. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuits are browned and sausage balls are bubbly.
You'll also love
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Fresh Corn Chowder (adapted from... 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Buttery Lima Beans... 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Beer-Infused Slow-Cooked Pork Belly 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Bratwurst With... 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe