Shrimp Stir Fry
Quick, easy and tasty, this shrimp stir fry started with cooked shrimp that are just heated with the cabbage, scallions and teriyaki sauce. Serve over hot rice.
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 1/2 cups packaged coleslaw mix, shredded cabbage and carrots
- 2 medium scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
Combine shrimp, slaw, scallions and teriyaki sauce in a skillet; toss and heat through. Serve over rice.
Make it vegetarian with firm, cubed tofu instead of shrimp. Use chopped carrots and onions instead of coleslaw mix and swap whole-wheat spaghetti for the rice.
Crushed red pepper flakes, minced garlic and/or fresh chopped ginger
Ask for any sautéed or stir-fried shrimp and vegetable dish to be prepared steamed instead, with teriyaki sauce on the side.
WW Points Plus: 1