Almond Coconut Bars
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey (vegan: sub agave syrup)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat the oven to 400. Prepare a 6x6 inch pan (or equivalent size), with parchment paper. (don't forget the parchment like I did, they will stick)
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
Using another piece of parchment paper, flatten the mixture to evenly distribute.
Bake for 15-20 minutes (check them around 12 minutes). Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Aloo Palak (potatoes cooked in a... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO PIE 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemongrass Chicken Broth and... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Spiced Lavender Scented Citrus... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Oeey Gooey Bars 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
Review this recipe