Mini Fusilli withCreamy Spinach and Chicken
- 1 box Barilla Piccolini Mini Fusilli (regular fusilli if mini not found)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 6oz bag baby spinach, cut in strips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium skillet, saute onion in olive oil over medium heat for 3 min.
Increase heat to medium-high, add chicken, season with salt and pepper.
After 3 min ADD spinach and cream, simmer 5 additional minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, drain pasta and toss with the sauce.. Stir in cheese before serving