Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 regular cucumbers or 1 English (I like the flavor of the English better)
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Salt to taste
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced (I use a press)
- 1 large shallot, minced or 3 green onions finely chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add sliced cucumbers.
May be served immediately but better if allowed to marinate in frig for a few hours first.