Paula Dean's Not Your Mama's Banana Pudding
About the time, I think I have seen, read or experienced Paula Dean's best, I come across another recipe that makes me wonder .. Is There No End to Paula's Scrumptious Recipes .. and I think to myself, I Truly Hope Not!!
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies OR 2 bags Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box instant French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
Line the bottom of a 13x9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
Combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve!
You'll also love
- BLT Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- CLASSIC BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Ranch Crockpot Potatoes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Famous Dave’s Corn Bread Muffins 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple German Pancake (Paleo/GF/SF) 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- French Apple Pie with Icing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Desserts - Banana Split Pie... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)