Slow Cooked Tender Roasted Beef
- 1 3 Pound Chuck Roast
- 2 Tbls of Beef Demiglacelace (or 2 tsp of beef bouillon granules)
- 1 onion chopped fine (or 3 Tbls of dried onion flakes)
- 1 Tbls of onion powder
- 1 Cup of reduced sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbls of regular of reduced sodium Soy sauce
Preparation time 5mins
1.Mix demi glace (or beef granuales), onion, broth, onion powder and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
2. Pour a quarter cup of liquid on bottom of slow cooker
3. Add Roast
4. pour remaining liquid over roast. If liquid doesn't cover half of the roast, add a bit more broth, or add water, to cover half of the roast.
Cook on low for 8-9 hours (different crockpots heat differently, so judge for yourself, according to your experience with your crockpot.)
Once done, you can use the liquid as an au jus. Serve with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, honey glazed carrots, and warm rolls with butter.