Ravioli Casserole Crock Pot
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cans (8oz each) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 can (14oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 pkg (16oz) bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
In large skillet over medium high heat brown ground beef, onion, and garlic powder. Cook until onion becomes clear and soft. Drain excess fat.
Transfer meat mixture into crock pot.
Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning. Stirring to break up stewed tomatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
In the last 30 minutes turn to high if low. Stir in the cooked pasta, spinach, and cheese.
Serve immediately when mozzarella cheese is melted.