Avocado Pesto Pasta
- 1 lb linguini
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1/2 c pine nuts
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 c olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook linguini. Set aside.
Pesto: In food processor, combine all of the above ingredients except salt and pepper. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss with pasta.
Optional: top with vegan mozzarella or parmesan, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes
Garnish with a basil leaf.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Roll 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Crab Meat Alcachofas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Oven Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Nut Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butter-Roasted Pear and Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- macaroni and cheese adapted recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Stuffed Peppers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple, Chicken and... 0/5 (0 Votes)