- 2 (16 ounce) loaves King's Hawaiian®
- Sweet Bread
- 1 (1 ounce) package leek soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts,
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped
- spinach, thawed and drained, but not
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1. Mix together the leek soup mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, water chestnuts, frozen spinach and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
2. Slice off top of King's Hawaiian Bread. Hollow out the inside - leaving about 1-inch thick shell. Cube removed bread and second loaf into 1-inch chunks. Fill loaf with dip. Surround the loaf with bread cubes when ready to serve.