Salmon With Dill and Caper Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium for 1 minute.
Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until fish is opaque.
In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, lemon juice, dill, capers and remaining salt and pepper. Top salmon with a dollop of sauce, sprinkle with dill.
Per serving: 380 cal; 12g carbs; 42g pro; 18g fat; 110 mg chol; 480 mg sod; 4g fiber