Grilled Corn Salsa
A tasty dip for tortilla chips or to top grilled food.
- Grilled Corn Salsa
- 2 ears grilled, unseasoned corn, kernels cut from cobs (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced small
- 1 medium scallion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 medium jalapeno chile, seeds and ribs removed, then minced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss and adjust seasonings. The salsa can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 day. Makes about 2 cups.