Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cold water (or milk to make a softer bicuit)
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from food.com
Heat oven to 450.
Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl.
Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
Cut biscuits, and place on an ungreased pan.
Melt butter and spices together.
Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.