- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter and oil until onion is tender. Add the cauliflower, salt, pepper and nutmeg; saute for 2 minutes.
2. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
3. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake for 10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.