Put paper down on a table and pour ingredients down on it and enjoy!
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle of beer
- 1 (1.5 oz.) bag seafood boil seasoning
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 onions, quatered
- 2 garlic bulbs, halved
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 4 ears corn, husks removed and halved
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch diagonal slices
- 2 pounds large shrimp
- French baguette, lemon wedges, melted butter, and Old Bay Seasoning
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Bring 4 quarts of water and first 7 ingredients to a boil in a 12 quart stockpot.. Add potatoes; simmer 15 minutes. Add corn and sausage; simmer 8 minutes. Add shrimp, cover, and turn off heat. Let shrimp sit 10-15 minutes to absorb flavor.
2. Drain liquid, and spread shrimp boil out on a news paper covered table. Serve with baguettes slices, lemon wedges, melted butter, and Old Bay Seasoning.