Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups thick 'n chunky mild salsa
- 1 can (16 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Mexican style shredded four cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 370mins
Brown meat; drain. Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid.
Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
Stir just before serving. Serve topped with cheese.