Chicken Noodle and Dumpling Casserole
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 10.5oz cans cream of chicken soup
- One and one third cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 biscuits
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from motherthyme.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
n a large bowl combine chicken, egg noodles, celery, carrots, peas, onion, cream of chicken soup, milk, chicken broth and cheese. Pour in a 9x13 casserole dish.
Bake for 1 hour.
Let sit for 5 minutes and serve on top of sliced biscuit.