Pumpkin Rice Krispies
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 package mini marshmallows (or about 4 cups)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Orange food coloring
- Black icing
- Green icing
- Tootsie Rolls
1. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the orange food coloring.
3. Add the cereal and stir well, until completely mixed.
4. Once cooled, shape the rice krispie mixture into balls about 3″ in diameter.
5. Shape a Tootsie Roll into a pumpkin stem and place on the top of each pumpkin. Decorate with green frosting for leaves and black frosting for the faces.