Crab Salad Tea Sandwiches
- 4 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 cups reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 8 cups cooked fresh or canned crabmeat
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 48 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 48 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Green onions, cut into thin strips, optional
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; gently stir in crab and eggs. Refrigerate until assembling.
With a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice of bread. Spread each with 1/2 tsp. butter. Top with lettuce and 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of crab salad; sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with onion strips if desired. Serve immediately.