- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Mott’s Natural Apple Sauce
- 1/2 apple, sliced thin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- nonstick cooking spray
- Garnish: powdered sugar, caramel ice cream topping, walnuts, whipped cream.
Adapted from betterrecipes.com
Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on one of the tortillas. Spread apple sauce evenly over cream cheese, top with sliced apples, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Spread the other tablespoon of cream cheese on the other tortilla and place on top of filled tortilla, cream cheese side down. Spray sauté pan with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat. Place the quesadilla in the pan, and cook each side until lightly browned. Remove quesadilla to serving plate. Allow to cool slightly before cutting. Top with a light dusting of powdered sugar, a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping, a few chopped walnuts and a dollop of whipped cream!