Marinated Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 12 dinner rolls, warmed
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, mustard and garlic. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight; turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, pork, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Baste with remaining marinade during the last 7 minutes of cooking.
Let stand for 10 minutes; carve in thin slices and serve on rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
You'll also love
- Hawaiian Waffles with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Fresh Peach Pie 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Spicy Sausage Skillet 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Beef Cube Steak (Country fried... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Barbecued Baby... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Peppered Pork Tenderloin with... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin with... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)