Banana Stuffed French Toast
- 8-10 slices whole wheat bread
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup rice milk (or 1/2 cup 2% milk)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Tear bread and place in bottom of glass 9×13 baking dish.
2. In large bowl, whisk eggs, rice milk, apple juice, vanilla, bananas and cinnamon.
3. Pour egg mixture over the bread. Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours (I recommend overnight).
4. To cook, remove foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until eggs begin to golden on top.
5. Let cool a few minutes before serving. Serve with side of fresh fruit or juice.