Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Souffle
- For the souffle:
- 3large3 large cooked sweet potatoes, pureed
- 1/2cup1/2 cup sugar
- 22 eggs
- 1tsp1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2cup1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3cup1/3 cup milk
- For the topping:
- 1cup1 cup light brown sugar
- 1cup1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3cup1/3 cup butter softened
Adapted from celebrations.com
1. Mix all potato casserole ingredients together in processor and process until well blended.
2. Mix together topping ingredients in bowl until crumbly.
3. Put potato mixture in greased baking dish and sprinkle sugar/pecan mixture over the top.
4. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.