Kimchi and Avocado Quesadillas
- 8 Flour tortillas, 7-8" diameter
- 1 jar (14 oz) kimchi, drained and chopped
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- cilantro leaves
Top 4 tortillas evenly with kimchi, then with cheese, avocados, and remaining tortillas.
Mix oil, vinegar, and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat a 12" frying pan over medium high heat. Toast each quesadilla until lightly browned and cheese has melted, 1-2 minutes per side. Slice each quesadilla into wedges, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with sesame dipping sauce.