Marinated Mushroom and Avocado Salad
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 t chives
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- Salad Greens
slice mushrooms. blanch for 1-2 minutes in lightly salted boiling water. Drain and refresh.
Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper and herbs in bowl. Whisk to make dressing and marinate mushrooms for 30 minutes.
Halve avocadoes lengthwise and remove seed. Pell and slice. Place layers of greens, mushroom,s and avocadoes in bowl.
You'll also love
- Houlihan's Baked Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Fish... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Pearl Onion Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Jello 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Chile, Beef and Shiitake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Veal Shank with mushrooms... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado, Caper, and Pickled-Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)