Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cans (16 oz.) dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1-1/2 cups Thick "N Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chili powder or 1 packet McCormicks seasoning
- 1 cup mexican style shredded four cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Brown meat; drain.
Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
Stir just before serving. Serve topped with the cheese.