Grands! Jr. BBQ Beef and Bean Cups
- 1/2 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 1/4 cups southern pit barbecue baked beans (from 22-oz can)
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Homestyle or Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Sliced tiny dill pickles
Adapted from pillsbury.com
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix cooked beef and baked beans.
2. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each of 10 ungreased regular-size muffin cups, firmly pressing dough to cover bottom and side, forming 1/4-inch rim over edge of cup. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture into each cup. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until biscuit cups are golden brown. Remove from cups to cooling rack. Garnish with pickle slices.