Blueberry Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cinnamon Cake:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 C. melted butter, cooled
- 1 C. buttermilk
- 1 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C. blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Buttercream:
- 1 C. butter, softened
- 1/2 C. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4-5 C. powdered sugar
Adapted from yourcupofcake.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Sift cake mix and cinnamon into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine eggs, butter, buttermilk and vanilla until smooth.
4. Stir in cake mix and cinnamon.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 17-22 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
7. Buttercream: Beat butter for 2 minutes. (Note: Crush cereal using a food processor or a bag and rolling pin, then sift to remove any pieces missed. This ensures a silky texture to your frosting.) Add crushed cereal, milk, vanilla and cinnamon and beat again. Slowly add in powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
8. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with cinnamon sugar, cereal pieces and fresh blueberries.
You'll also love
- APPLE PEAR PIE 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Coconut Apple Walnut Pancakes 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Waffle... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Raspberry-Glazed Double Chocolate... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast Pancakes 4.6/5 (9 Votes)