Pasta and Grilled vegetables with Goat Cheese
- 1 large zucchini, quartered lengthwise (about 8 ounces)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 leek, trimmed and halved
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 head radicchio, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups hot cooked rotini (about 4 cups uncooked corkscrew pasta)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Arrange zucchini, bell pepper, leek, artichokes, and radicchio in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and garlic. Lightly coat vegetables with cooking spray. Place vegetables on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until browned and tender. Remove vegetables to a cutting board; chop into bite-sized pieces.
Place pasta in a large bowl; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, tossing well. Stir in grilled vegetables and the tomatoes, and sprinkle with cheese and basil.