SALMON SALAD WITH BLUEBERRIES
Number of Servings: 1
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 59 mg
Sodium: 435 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 37 g
Dietary Fiber: 9 g
Protein: 30 g
- 3 ounce(s) fish, salmon fillet, wild-caught
- 2 cup(s) lettuce, mixed greens, packaged
- 1 cup(s) tomato(es), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) blueberries, fresh or defrosted frozen
- 1/2 ounce(s) cheese, feta, crumbled, reduced-fat
- 1 tablespoon nuts, walnuts, chopped, raw
- 1/4 cup(s) beans, cannellini, no-salt-added, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 cup(s) onion(s), red, cut into 1/8 inch-thick slices separated into rings
- 2 tablespoon vinaigrette, raspberry walnut
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 14mins
Heat pan over medium heat. Add salmon fillet, skin side down. Cook approximately 5-7 minutes, until fish is a light pink color.
Add salmon to salad greens.
Mix remaining ingredients.