Salmon with New Orleans Sauce
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
To prepare the sauce, stir together all ingredients.
Place salmon in a nonreactive dish. Pour the sauce over the salmon and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-hot.
Drain the salmon, reserving the marinade. Grill salmon for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, basting with the sauce, until the fish is cooked to taste.
Tip: to bake, preheat oven to 400F. Marinate salmon in an ovenproof casserole dish and transfer directly to the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- LITTLE LEMON DROPS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini with Tex Mex Creme Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Steak With a... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- new england fried shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gold Fish Cracker Pretzel Mix 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish - Red Snapper Almondine -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy salmon with celery sauce... 0/5 (0 Votes)