Old Fashioned Potato Salad
- 6 med. potatoes (2 lb) peeled
- 1 1/4 cups mayo
- 1 Tbsl white or cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsl yellow mustard
- 1 teas salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 med. stalks celery chopped (1 cup)
- 1 med. onion chopped ( 1/2 cup)
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
1 In 3 qt saucepan, heat 1 inch water (salted if desired) to boiling. Add potatoes, cover and heat to boiling. Reduce heat, cook 30-35 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool slightly cut into cubes.
2. In large glass or plastic bowl, mix mayo vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes, celery and onion. Toss. Stir in eggs.
Cover, refrigerate at 4 hours until chilled.