- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the marmalade, chipotles, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, until slightly thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar.
2. Reserve half the sauce for dipping, if desired. Cook 1½ to 2 pounds of beef, pork, poultry, lamb, seafood, or tofu on a preheated grill to desired doneness. Brush on the sauce during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking.