Imitation Crab Salad
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small sweet onion (finely diced)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 pound imitation crab meat (flaked or minced)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from cullyskitchen.com
Boil macaroni according to directions on package. Strain and rinse with cold water.
Stir in the onion, celery, tomato, crab meat, mayo, then salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in the shredded cheddar-serve cold (I like to make this a little ahead of time so it has a chance to cool in the fridge)