Nutella Filled Red Velvet Cookies
Nutella make everything better, but it makes these red velvet cookies the best ever! All you need is 10 minutes of prep and 10 minutes to bake.
- 1 box of Duncan Hines red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Nutella for filling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from kirbiecravings.com
Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs, cake mix and oil. Once the batter is thoroughly combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
Take large spoonful of dough (about an ice cream scoop worth), flatten out. Place 1/2 tablespoon of Nutella in middle of cookie dough. Then pinch closed, form into ball and place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining cookies, spacing about 2 inches apart.
Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Cookies are finished when you can slide them, without the bottoms sticking to the baking sheet. Best served while warm.
You'll also love
- Deep Dish Crumb Topped Strawberry... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Hoppin' John 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Hot Wings in an Air Fryer 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Sassy Bacon & Cabbage 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Gingerbread Turtle Thumbprint... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)