Shrimp Fra Diavolo
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove garlic; finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 14-1/2 oz Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined; cut in half
- 12 oz angel hair pasta
Saute onion and garlic in oil in saucepan 3 minutes. Add pepper flakes;
saute 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and sauce; simmer 5 minutes. Add shrimp; simmer until shrimp
are translucent, 5 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Top with sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)