Pork chops in mushroom gravy
pork main dish
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- 4 pork chops
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 empty soup can of milk
Sear chops over medium high heat in a skillet.
In separate bowl mix cream of mushroom soup and the emptied can refilled with milk, blending until smooth.
If your skillet is oven safe, sprinkle onion soup over the pork chops and cover with the soup mixture. (If your skillet is not oven safe transfer into a baking dish)
Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes then uncovered for an additional 30 minutes or until the chops are no longer pink inside. Actual baking time depends on the thickness of the chops.
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Lime Salmon with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Dill Zucchini Chips 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Hamburgers with Fresh Tomato and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Broccoli, Sweet Bell Pepper and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Asiago Chicken and Mushroom... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe