Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- 24 tater tots, partially defrosted (15 minutes at room temperature)
- 12 strips center-cut bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 24 (1/2-inch) chunks sharp cheddar cheese
- 24 drops Tabasco sauce
- 24 toothpicks
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
2. Lay a piece of bacon on a flat surface. Place a tater tot on top. Using a sharp knife, gently cut a slit down the center of the tater tot. Wiggle a piece of cheese into the slit. Sprinkle Tabasco sauce on top. Wrap bacon tightly around the stuffed tater tot and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
3. Bake 15 minutes, or until they appear to be cooked through and the bacon is crispy. Serve immediately.
*Make ahead tip: Assemble these a few hours ahead, place them on a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and bake when ready.
You'll also love
- Cool Mixed Berry Pie 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- SAUSAGE, POTATOES AND SAUERKRAUT... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Pork Chops 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Country Ranch Green Beans ‘n... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe