Regular popcorn that has been lightly salted is made into a sweet treat using vanilla candy coating and confetti. Warning, this sweet and savory popcorn treat is extremely addictive! Enjoy!
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 6 ounces vanilla candy coating, also known as almond bark
- Candy sprinkles for cookies, also known as confetti
Adapted from grandmasbriefs.com
Pop popcorn using preferred method (I have an old-time popcorn cart, but it works just as well using an air popper or popping on the stove the old-fashioned way). One cup of kernels should yield around nine cups of popped corn. Add salt, if desired, and set the popcorn aside in a BIG bowl.
Melt the candy coating in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time to avoid overcooking. Once melted, pour over the popcorn and stir carefully and quickly to coat popcorn evenly. If large bowl has a lid, cover and shake to ensure all is coated. Once coated, sprinkle confetti/candy topping on the popcorn.
Then spread popcorn out on waxed paper to dry, adding a little extra confetti if desired. Eat once dried...or while drying, if you can't resist.
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Thai Glazed Pork Ribs… 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Fried Mashed Potato Balls 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cauliflower Protein Bread 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- White Chocolate Strawberry Torte 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Lasagna Dip 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Parfait 4.3/5 (17 Votes)