Rate this recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. unflavoured breadcrumbs or panko
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 lb sea scallops
- vegetable oil for frying
1. Wash scallops in cold water and drain on paper towels.
2. Beat eggs.
3. Add salt to crumbs.
4. Roll scallops in crumbs, then dip in egg, then in crumbs again.
5. Fry 2-3 minutes or til golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towels.
7. Serve with lemon and ketchup, tartar sauce or cocktail sauce.
You'll also love
Lobster Ravioli with Seared Scallops, Asparagus and Pear Tomatoes, Ginger Soy Buerre Blanc
Scallops Au Gratin (microwave)